My testimony painted out on a large cloth
What does Eljasib mean?
A priest, head of one of the courses of the priests of the time of David (1 Chr 24:12) .
A high priest in the time of Ezra and Nehemiah (Neh 12:22, 23).
He rebuilt the eastern city wall (3:1), his own mansion being in that quarter, on the ridge Ophel (3:20,21). His indulgence of Tobiah the Ammonite provoked the indignation of Nehemiah (13:4, 7).
Eliashib – God restores.
(Eliashib <‘Elyashiyb – el-yaw-sheeb)
We at Eljasib pray that you will study the Word of God day and night and arm yourself not to be misled or be guided out of the Light of God. That you will walk in the Light and live a Biblical Holy life for the entire world to see, and that the Lord will use you for His will and that we may be restored again with a true Biblical revival.
Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therin, and ye shal find rest for your souls. But they said, we will not walk therein. Jer 6:16
- You need to be born-again to be saved – not a “Christian” – Joh 3:3 Jesus said, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- Once you are born-again – you must bear the fruits – 2Cor 5:17 if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. Mat 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
- You need to be baptized after you are born-again – Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
- You need to live a Holy life – in this lost world – 1Pet 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: 1The 4:7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. 2Cor 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
- The Holy Spirit’s work is to convict us of sin – Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment
- You need to be judged now by Jesus through the Holy Spirit not to be condemned with the world – 1Cor 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the
- God chastens those He loves – He wants to correct us for His Kingdom to come – Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Pet 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. Job 5:17 Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
- It is easy to be a “Christian” – but it is not easy to follow the true gospel – Joh 6:60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? Rom 8:17 if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction 2Tim 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution
- You must be cleansed – Entire sanctified: 1The 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- You must be transformed and deny this world – Rom 2:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 1Joh 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
- You must be saved out of this world – you can’t change it – You are in this world not of this world – 2Cor 6:17 come out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 1Pet 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- You must not judge others sin – but you must judge everything if it is from God – by the Bible – Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another. 1Cor 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 2Tim 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation
- This system and world wants peace and safety – Jesus did not come for peace – 1The 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. Luk 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
- Few will enter in to heaven, while many are misled – Mat 7:13 and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in there at: Mat 7:21 Not everyone that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; Luk 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, … will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- Once you are born-again and walk in the light, the world will hate you – not bless you- 1Joh 3:1 that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1Joh 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- There is only one chance to escape – the resurrection – be sure you are part of it – 1The 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1Cor 15:51 I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
- After the judgment God restores the earth and establishes His kingdom – Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ
- You must have a strong expectation – for the return of Christ – 1Joh 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in Him purifies himself, even as he is pure.
- The Natural man does not understand the true gospels, measures fleshly rather than spiritually – you need to be born again to receive the Holy Spirit who will teach you everything Jesus said. 1Cor 2:14 But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- We live in what the Bible calls the last day’s – Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers’ places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- The last day’s will be terrible times – 2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:
- There are many false gospels in the world vs. only one true gospel – 1Tim 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; Gal 1:8 But if an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 2Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel,
- These false gospels claim to have power, they entertainment, have signs and wonders – “NOW KINGDOM THEOLOGY” – 2The 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
- The church with all her denominations are falling, Spiritually, asleep –Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
- When Jesus comes many Christians will be found to light – Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
- The “church system” is in its ending phase and becoming more and more worldly, lukewarm – Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things ……. 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot. 16 So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knows not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou may be rich; and white raiment, that thou may be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eye salve, that thou mayest see.
- There will be a great falling away from the truth before Jesus 2nd coming – 2The 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed,
- The world is heading for the final judgment of God, not blessings and revivals – 2Pet 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
- The judgment of God are for non-believers and Christians who chose not to follow the truth – 2The 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
- There is an escape from this judgment – Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Feel free to share: